Get Hooked on Fishing
For details of the individual national Get Hooked on Fishing Projects currently running, please click on the details below or the numbers on the map.
- 01 Heather Lauriston, Glasgow 07544066974
- 02 Heather Lauriston, Dumfries & Galloway 07544066974
- 03 Darren McGlenn, Wansbeck 07940 251059
- 04 Darren McGlenn, Easington 07940 251059
- 05 Dave Munt, Teeside 01642 863598
- 06 Sarah Collins, West Yorkshire 07525 255572
- 07 Bridget Dawson, Bolton 07908 856661
- 08 Sarah Collins, Merseyside & N.Wales 07525255572
- 09 Karl Humphries, Staffordshire 07724 461450
- 10 Karl Humphries, Shropshire 07724 461450
- 11 Karl Humphries, Worcester 07724 461450
- 12 Sarah Collins, Ealing 07525 255572
- 13 Sam Edmonds, Hertfordshire 07548 737624
- 14 Sam Edmonds, Walthamstow 07969 645201
If you would like to talk to Get Hooked on Fishing about setting up and running your own project, please complete our contact form.
Get Hooked on Fishing Coordinators
We have project coordinators based with our schemes. Their role
is to manage the delivery of the‘Get Hooked on Fishing’ scheme
by coordinating referrals, coaches, volunteers and staff and to
ensure sustainability of the scheme by building strong
- To arrange delivery of Get Hooked on Fishing courses.
- Manage work with young people and adults in accordance with the core values of ‘Get Hooked on Fishing’.
- Managing scheme within predetermined budget.
- Ensure scheme runs in accordance with our code of conduct, guidelines & policies and in accordance with the Charter Mark Agreement of the Charity.
- Support funding bids for the further development of activities.
- Develop links with schools, other agencies and community and youth groups to meet needs identified by the Charity.
- Maintain records for the Charity monitoring & evaluation scheme.
- Build relationships with local agencies and the community to encourage personal and social development, by assessing needs and providing a programme of activities and services to meet those needs.
- Co-ordinate and supervise the work of coaches and volunteers in accordance with good practice.
- Manage policies and guidelines in accordance with current legislation.
- Identify training for staff, coaches and volunteers, including personal development opportunities.
- Provide Health and Safety advice and implementation on all aspects, within current legislation.
The Get Hooked On Fishing document library can only be accessed by our project coordinators and GHOF team.
If you are not part of the GHOF team and there is some information you would like to know about our work or our national projects, you can contact us by clicking here.
Click below to enter the Coordinators Document Library (please note a password is required to enter this page)